Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Years

OK, this is a novelty for me! I am using wireless internet! This means that you all are getting a post a few seconds after it left my brain, traveled through my arms and into my fingertips (sorry for the spelling mistakes). Happy New Years! Here is a fun little fact, I am here in the Marshall Islands in the first time zone in the world... This means that I will experience the new year aproximatley 19 hours before any of you! So, greetings from the future... If there is any big bad thing that happens in 2008 I will call you all and tell you to be ready.

My family are all stuck under the covers in their hotel rooms fighting a stomach virus, so their new years will not be so great...

Meanwhile, Glenda is looking for her next big adventure... I wouldn't be suprised if she stayed behind to master outrigger canoes...

Go Ducks



The love you give comes back in the end.
--------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Leah said...

Uncle Tim has complained of something by the name of "Beaver Fever" recently. I think it is similar to whatever stomach virus is ailing the hotel dwellers. Honestly, I hope to never really know the full details. If somebody tries to elaborate, I will stick my fingers in my ears, say "lalalalalalala" and think of ice cream and coffee.