Wednesday, May 14, 2008

CAMERA!


OK, this is great; I just refound a digital camera that Tiffany left me. I know, I am an idiot; I waited until I only had 17 days and counting to whip out the digital camera but the fact remains, it is awesome. I take it out in class and there is an instant clamoring for pictures to be taken. Suddenly everything I tell you guys are real, and it is not just some ongoing elaborate story that I am making up. I mean, let’s be honest, I could have been hanging out in some house in Tigard this whole time and making up everything I say that happens to me, but now I can give you proof. Here is proof that Lejab really is the funniest kid around, as this picture shows. All of a sudden he just whips out this crazy wig to go out into recess with… it is so great. Then there is a bunch of kids who showed up to my house soaked and playing in the water catchment’s overflow… it was really awesome because let me tell you, some of these kids need a shower… In related news, the Salvation Army here just received a bunch of pudding from some American donor, which means that all my kids are suddenly ingesting copious amounts of milk product and the flatulence in class is really ramping up… Well, that’s all from here… I’ll be home so soon it makes my head spin…

No comments: