Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Bird In a Tree

So when I went to the park today, I noticed there were a ton of people with fingers and cameras pointed at the sky. I couldn't see what they were staring at until I saw a huge, white hawk alight in one of the trees. This brought up a number of thoughts.
1. This was a beautiful thing, but...

2. Jeez people were going crazy about this bird, which made me think...

3. People in New York might be seriously lacking on wildlife, but they aren't short on celebrities because...

4. The other day while I was sitting in the park, Alec Baldwin rode up on his bike and sat next to me and while some people noticed, it wasn't that many at all. Then, to elaborate on this point I went to...

5. Urban Outfitters where I saw Shia LeBouf shopping with his girlfriend and everyone was just treating him normally kind of like how...

6. In Oregon we think wildlife is no big thang but...

7. If a celebrity rolled through, cameras and fingers would be unholstered.

No comments: