Sunday, November 22, 2009

A New Love


I've fallen in love again...

And there's a lot of people involved in this.

There's that grumpy old man in the corner, bison head mounted behind him, telling me that dull questions garner dull answers.

There's that difficult to understand chap at the table telling me if I didn't get his book on the first, second, or third times then read it a fourth...

They're better known as Mr. Hemingway and Mr. Faulkner. And they, along with other literary heros of mine stretching from William Carlos Williams to Kurt Vonnegut, are all in my sweet new set of books, "The Paris Review Interviews (Boxed Set) I-IV."

Since I got them, I can't put them down. It is an aspiring writer's (or any lover of literature's) dream come true. It is amazing to get into the heads of these amazing writers. I recommend it to all.

1 comment:

Chris and Michelle said...

"I fell in love tonight..."