Sunday, August 17, 2008

Airport

So I took my girlfriend to the airport before five in the morning. I had all sorts of waking up blues. My joints felt like two pieces of sand paper rubbing together. My back was all bunched up and there was this pesky mosquito bite on my forearm. As we were pulling out of the parking spot I saw two people bringing some bags out to the curb.

"Need a ride?" I asked.

"Airport?"

"Yeah."

"How much?"

"Free."

"Really!"

"Yep."

"OK."

And that is how Tiffany and I met two Russian exchange students. One of them was getting his masters in teaching and the other was finishing up a internship. We got to the terminal and the girl put her thumbs up super high.

"You are so cool."

"Thanks."

Then I strapped Tiffany's bag on her back (double her size) and went home to go back to sleep.

No comments: