Sunday, November 16, 2008

Poems

OK, so a little more exciting news for me. Two of my poems have been accepted to an online magazine to be published in their December issue. While it isn’t that big of a deal, just a little something something, I’m excited about it.

It’s going on a journal called Four and Twenty Poetry.

The basic idea is that all of the poems have to be four lines or less and twenty words or less. Now I’m not sure if the four and the twenty were chosen because of the obvious drug connotations (I’ve seen nothing to support that connection on the site – just good poetry) but one never can tell...

And besides, just getting my stuff out there is good, right, right?

Anyway, when it goes into “print” online, I will update it right here.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Four and Twenty was also the name of a Crosby Stills Nash and Young hit, though technically it was written "4 + 20" on the album.

Nice goin brew bear.

Tiffany Leigh Speer said...

YAYYYYYY!